You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided 'as is' for general information only, and is subject to change without notice. John Pellman MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, RELIABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY THAT THESE PAGES, OR THE COMPUTER SERVER WHICH MAKES THEM AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS, AND SUCH WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
You agree that you will hold harmless John Pellman and and any related shareholders, partners, officers, directors, and employees from any and all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. IN NO EVENT WILL John Pellman OR ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTRIBUTORS TO THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF John Pellman HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You acknowledge that the opinions and recommendations contained in this Website are not necessarily those of John Pellman nor are they endorsed by John Pellman.
Links to Other Websites
John Pellman may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of John Pellman. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing 'johnpellman.com' is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by John Pellman of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
Links to This Website
You may provide hypertext links to this Website on another website, provided that:
- The link be a text-only link clearly marked John Pellman.
- The link must 'point' to the URL 'johnpellman.com' and not to other pages within the Website.
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with John Pellman's name and trademarks.
- The appearance, position and other aspects of the link may not create the false appearance that an entity other than John Pellman is associated with or sponsored by John Pellman.
- The link, when activated by a user, must display this Website full-screen and not contained within an area on the linked website.
Works of Authorship
Compliance With Local Laws
This Website (excluding linked sites) resides on computer servers that are owned or controlled by DR-LEONARDO which is headquartered in the State of New York, in the United States of America. It may be accessed from all 50 states, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of New York, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of the State of New York, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website.John Pellman and DR-LEONARDO make no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Salesmarks and Trademarks
Dr. Leonardo Interactive Webservices, LLC, the Dr. Leonardo logo, nameplates, DR. LEONARDO® are salesmarks, trademarks or registered trademarks of Dr. Leonardo Interactive Webservices, LLC and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, salesmarks, trademarks or registered trademarks of John Pellman or DR-LEONARDO, its suppliers or contributors. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of Title 17 U.S.C.S., the Copyright Act of 1976 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. ANY ATTEMPT TO INFRINGE UPON OR TO CIRCUMVENT THESE COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS WILL SUBJECT THE INFRINGING INDIVIDUAL OR ORGANIZATION TO SEVERE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES AS PRESCRIBED BY LAW. SUCH PENALTIES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, AN AWARD OF STATUTORY DAMAGES IN THE SUM OF UP TO $150,000 PER INFRINGEMENT.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse through our website, we gather and temporarily store technical information about your visit. This information does not identify who you are. The information we collect includes:
- The name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account, or stanford.edu, if you are connecting from Stanford University's domain).
- The date and time of your visit.
- The pages you visited
- The address of the website you came from when you came to visit.
We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience for our visitors. We use various tools such as Google Analytics and other software to collect and aggregate this information. This information is available only to web managers and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. It is retained only for as long as needed for proper analysis.
Web Measurement and Cookies
We use web measurement and customization technologies, such as 'cookies', to help our website function better for visitors and to better understand how visitors use our website. A 'cookie' is a small text file automatically placed on your computer. We use two types of cookies on our websites:
- We use session cookies to gather data for technical purposes, such as enabling better navigation through our website and generating aggregated statistics about how the website is used. Session cookies are temporary text files that expire when you leave our website. When cookies expire, they are automatically deleted from your computer. We do not use session cookies to collect PII, and we do not share data collected from session cookies.
- We use multi-session cookies, a.k.a. persistent cookies, to customize our website for frequent visitors and to test variations of website design and content. Multi-session cookies are cookies that are stored over more than a single session on your computer. We do not use multi-session cookies to collect PII, and we do not share data collected from multi-session cookies. You may take actions to block cookies. Blocking these cookies from your computer will not affect your access to the content and tools on our website.
Personal Information Voluntarily Submitted
If you choose to provide our practice with personal information -- for example by completing a 'Contact Us' form, leaving a comment, or completing a survey -- we may use that information to respond to your message and/or help us get you the information or services you asked for. Submitting personal information (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) is voluntary and is not required to access most areas of our website. We will retain the information only for as long as necessary to respond to your question or to fulfill the stated purpose of the communication.
Visiting This Website on Third-Party Websites
We may maintain accounts on third-party websites, such as social media sites, as tools to better interact with our visitors. Your activity on those third-party websites is governed by the security and privacy policies of those sites. Users of third-party websites are often sharing information with the general public, user community, and/or the third-party operating the website and information may be used in a variety of ways. You should review the privacy policies of third-party websites before using them and ensure that you understand how your information may be used. You should also adjust privacy settings on your account on any third-party website to match your preferences.
Common third-party websites in use include:
Information Collected and Used from Third-Party Websites
If you have an account with a third-party website, and choose to follow, like, friend, or comment, certain PII associated with your account may be made available based on the privacy policies of the third-party website and your privacy settings within that third-party website.
The practice does not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless required for law enforcement.
Back to top